|Our webMethods software suite is the global leader in addressing integration challenges across complex extended enterprises at massive scale. The highly differentiated platform is used by some of the largest corporations and government entities in the world to complete billions of transactions every day. We specialize in tackling the most difficult requirements for our customers leveraging a highly effective “Prove IT First and Prove IT Fast” approach. This approach has been proven to minimize risks while building trusting relationships with our customers.
Primary Job Responsibilities
Basic Requirements and Experience
- Provide professional consulting services to help our customers solve complex business problems using the Software AG portfolio of software solutions and serve as our on-site representative.
- Lead or participate in a collaborative team environment and demonstrate the ability to work independently with appropriate direction to provide high-quality deliverables and recommendations using relevant best practices.
- Identify additional professional services and product sales opportunities, assist in proposal development, respond to customer requests for information, and participate in relevant business capture initiatives.
- Create and implement successful and innovative solutions that run, manage and optimize clients’ key business processes.
Preferred Requirements and Experience
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or another computer related degree with 5+ years of related work experience.
- Demonstrated success in professional services consulting projects in a leadership or individual contributor role.
- Interaction with Business Users to resolve discrepancies
- Works on multiple applications/projects
- Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis
- Provides design and documentation at an application or functional capability level
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing to IT and non-IT staff
- Understanding and experience with change management and quality assurance procedures in system development, maintenance, and transition activities
- Demonstrate excellent customer service, effective communication, strong problem-solving ability, organizational abilities, and polished presentation skills
- Expertise ranging from understanding the business process to collecting and analyzing business and technical requirements.
- Experience in Enterprise Architecture, IT Planning, and/or Business Process Management
- Alfabet implementation experience preferred or implementation experience with similar competitive product.
- Willingness to travel to customer sites in the metropolitan, regional or national area as necessary.
- U.S. Citizenship
- An active U.S. Government Security clearance is preferred.
- Hands on experience in implementing Software AG’s Alfabet.
- Experience with modifying Alfabet Meta Models and building enterprise level integration models
- Knowledge and expertise in one or more EA tools such as Troux, Systems Architect, ORBUS, and similar tools is a plus
- Experience with Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) and/or Federal Enterprise Architecture Framework (FEAF).
- Expertise in SQL and developing SQL-based reports.
- Knowledge and experience in developing business metrics and KPIs to measure productivity and performance of portfolios, programs, and projects.
- Hands-on modeling, design, configuration, installation, performance tuning, prototyping and/or other efforts required to keep the project on a successful track.
- Identify the architecture, infrastructure, and interfaces to data sources, tools supporting automated collection, security concerns, analysis and reporting.
About The Company
Software AG Government Solutions is headquartered in a new facility located in the Worldgate area of Herndon, Virginia. We are within walking distance to many restaurant options and a large fitness facility, with corporate membership rates. We offer a flexible work/life balance, a generous benefits package, and the opportunity to earn above average compensation.
© 2021 Software AG. All rights reserved. Software AG and all Software AG products are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Software AG. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Software AG Government Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. Click on the link to view the full EEO statement