Essential Job Functions
- Lead the development of an efficient OEM plan and ensure the successful execution thereof.
- Develop and manage relationships across functional areas including sales, product/service development, marketing, and business development, ensuring the integration of Software AG offerings with OEM Partner’s go-to-market initiatives.
- Evangelize Software AG products and solutions.
- Plan and manage product launches, go-to-market initiatives, as well as market and field enablement activities. As necessary, take responsibility for developing required go to market collaterals.
- Build and execute broad & deep enablement plans and strategies that drive adoption of Software AG products & solutions.
- Develop Executive relationships within the federal Government, identify sponsors and nurture technical, alliance and sales relationships to ensure that Software AG is considered a critical strategic partner.
- Build a plan with the OEM Partner to generate demand and project opportunities. Identify opportunities to partner in demand generation activities, either directly with the OEM or in partnership with other vendors in collaboration with the OEM.
- Introduce and drive new opportunities with Software AG Government Solutions sales. Facilitate and manage engagement between the account teams from multiple organizations within a complex consortia environment.
Skills and Experience
- Proven extensive experience in Partner Management, working with major OEM’s.
- Previous experience as an OEM Manager, managing strategic OEM accounts.
- Documented track record of success as it relates to Business Development within the Federal Government.
- Proven ability to recognize, analyze, act on go to market approaches, marketing programs, joint value propositions and business cases around strategic partnerships.
- Able to work independently, prioritize, and possess good time management skills.
- Experience and comfort level working with C- level executives at Fortune 500 companies and building relationships throughout organizations.
- Experience of working with software field sales organizations - cross-functional influence, relationship building and project management skills.
- Strong business acumen and negotiation abilities.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- BA/BS degree and familiarity with internet technologies, web portal initiatives and integration platforms are required.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Value Creation
- Negotiation Skills
- Relationship Building
- Commercial Awareness
About The Company
Software AG Government Solutions is headquartered in a new facility located in the Worldgate area of Herndon, Virginia. We are within walking distance to many restaurant options and a large fitness facility, with corporate membership rates. We offer a flexible work/life balance, a generous benefits package, and the opportunity to earn above average compensation.
We are an agile, growth oriented, subsidiary of our billion-dollar parent organization – Software AG. We are exclusively focused on supporting the needs of the U.S. Federal Government and the commercial Aerospace & Defense sector. We solve mission critical integration challenges with a Special Forces Mentality: “Get In – Make an Impact – and Get Out”
Our webMethods software suite is the global leader in addressing integration challenges across complex extended enterprises at massive scale. The highly differentiated platform is used by some of the largest corporations and government entities in the world to complete billions of transactions every day. We specialize in tackling the most difficult requirements for our customers leveraging a highly effective “Prove IT First and Prove IT Fast” approach. This approach has been proven to minimize risks while building trusting relationships with our customers.
© 2021 Software AG. All rights reserved. Software AG and all Software AG products are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Software AG. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Software AG Government Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. Click on the link to view the full EEO statement